The Project Coordinator is the chief support for project engineers, project managers and superintendents.
- Perform all job start up requirements (i.e. files, information sheets and field forms, including EEO and other bulletin board documents).
- Type and distribute purchase orders and subcontracts, including computer input.
- Expedite acknowledgements of purchase orders and signed copies of subcontract agreements.
- Set up and update supplier/subcontractor list.
- Secure certificates of insurance as required.
- Assure that escrow agreements are set up.
- Assure compliance with EEO and MBE requirements are met.
- Maintain file system for beneficial use of team.
- Set up and maintain submittal register.
- Prepare and update delivery schedule.
- Assure timely submittals.
- Know when materials are required on jobsite and coordinate timely delivery of materials.
- Obtain and submit O&M manuals as required by contract documents.
- Coordinate bidding contracts for team.
- Assure that key suppliers and subcontractors have necessary plans and specifications for bids.
- Prepare bid book when team is handling a bid.
- Assist in pricing when team handles a bid.
- Helps estimate; understand scope of work for assigned sections.
- Assure that pay estimates go out on time and that stored materials have been included; ensure all supplementary paperwork such as payroll reports, CC257’s, etc. are included with the pay estimated.
- Understand retainage requirements.
- Identify and copy stored material invoices to be included in future pay estimates.
- Prepare invoices for team approval in a timely manner.
- Deliver invoices to Accounting for input in a timely manner.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed properly.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Effective organizational skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines as assigned.