Staffing & Recruiting
Milliner & Associates offers specialized Staffing & Recruiting service to Indianapolis area business partners in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Administrative and Human Resources. In our efforts to serve and align talent with opportunity, we are actively recruiting for our internal team.
Recruiting Specialist maintains ownership of proactive sourcing of candidate flow in order to provide solutions as client needs demand. Coordinate proactive recruitment strategy that will provide effective talent solutions to our business partners.
- Daily review of all applicants, conduct screening, complete interviews, navigate talent to our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) while concentrating recruiting efforts on high priority skills.
- Develop a clear understanding of both the abilities and professional aspirations of all prospective talent
- Coordinate with Client Service Manager to secure clarity in detail of all open requisitions
- Create and maintain job postings on various recruiting platforms (Social Media, local universities, CareerBuilder, Indeed, company website)
- Maintain highly marketable talent pipeline
- Strive to meet weekly Recruiting and Placement performance goals
- Participate in Recruiting Events (job fairs, networking events that produce available talent)
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process for assigned requisitions
- Timely and appropriately present candidates for client consideration of assigned job orders
- Coordinate interview activity with clients and provide client feedback to candidates accordingly during the time that the job order is open
- Maintain candidate data within ATS
- Complete employment orientation and on-boarding process with selected talent who will serve our business partners in a temporary or temp-to-hire capacity
- Responsible for conducting quality checks of active working employees
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service Driven
- Advanced proficiency in use of MS Office and operating an Applicant Tracking System
- Career focused, self-motivated and energetic with a strong work ethic plus the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized with a high attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Must possess superior customer service skills