||Customer Service Representative
Using a computerized system, this position responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training, support and assistance to lower level staff.
- Schedules work to ensure accurate phone coverage, monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution of problems.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Experience effectively implementing change and demonstrated results in execution
- Prior Leadership experience leading, developing and selecting teams in customer service
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs