||Customer Service Rep – IN OFFICE
Our client is seeking outgoing, enthusiastic, and driven professionals to join their organization on a temporary basis during open enrollment season. Our client’s approach is to inform customers on insurance policies while managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment where quick response times are imperative.
- Researches and responds to customers’ inquiries by accessing the various system and other informational sources
- Responds to customer/group and provider questions through telephone contact and/or written communication (such as mail) using proper etiquette, grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Adheres to determined quality standards for the handling of calls and written inquiries.
- Reviews subscriber’s coverage to determine type and level of benefits.
- Assembles, sorts, copies, distributes, logs, files and retrieves claims, phone messages, internet mail and other materials.
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and one year experience in a customer service business environment.
- Preferably a call center that requires the simultaneous use of multiple computer applications to assist the customer.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform duties such as telephone, e-mail, webchat, voicemail, fax, and written inquiry functions on demand
- Knowledge of personal computing and Windows based software applications such as Introduction to Windows, Basic Word, Basic Excel; and Basic Internet skill.