Our client is seeking an entry level Implementation Services Analyst to join their Client Services Team. In this role, he/she will become an expert on the client system functionality and technology. They utilize Agile Software Development, which is a team focused methodology that empowers the team to improve their process and product. The team culture is all about getting stuff done while having fun. They work hard, have fun, and make a difference together!
- Helps our clients implement their own selection and development processes. This includes building assessment and reporting content, configuring workflows, building custom data export reports, client account set-ups and training, and providing specialized product and program support to both internal and external customers.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and partners who use the company developed web-based software solutions. Act as a liaison for clients and maintain solid customer internal and external relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed, accuracy, professionalism, and a sense of urgency. Enlists support from others as appropriate or required.
- Prioritize and drive resolution of product defect and/or customer reported issues. Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information. Take ownership of issues and follow them through to completion.
- Effectively and professionally represents the company to internal and external audiences.
- Performs a variety of tasks and other related duties incidental to the work described herein as may be assigned or delegated.
- AS or BS in an information technology, business, or management program with high aptitude for Computing/Technology. Additional aptitude in mathematics, logic and psychology is preferred.
- Must be a US citizen
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability and skills in communicating with people of diverse backgrounds, education, and experience. Must be able to build and maintain productive working relationships with numerous business partners across multiple locations
- Excellent organizational skills and able to respond quickly to requests in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Must be process oriented
- Ability to multi-task and balance several projects with competing deadlines
- Proficiency with general computer applications such as Microsoft Office (required)
- Basic experience with or working knowledge of HTML (preferred)