Our client is seeking a Finance Manager that will be an integral part of the financial management team responsible for driving analysis of monthly financial results, budgeting and forecasting and supporting the company’s business development and strategy. This role will provide expertise counsel to the leadership team and business managers on financial matters that focus on maximizing revenue growth, profitability, and cash flow generation for the company. The role demands solid financial, strategic, and well-rounded business skills.
- Responsible for quality, accurate, and insightful financial and operational analysis, and reporting.
- Assist business leaders in the development of analytical processes and techniques. Develop and implement market/product/customer profitability reporting and analysis.
- Develop and analyze performance metrics. Lead initiatives to enhance all financial metrics as defined by the organization.
- Provide financial modeling and strategy design support to ensure the company can deliver on its growth goals.
- Evaluate the impact of economic forecasts and recommend actions with business leaders to improve financial performance.
- Interface with the Finance and Accounting team leaders in support of driving a best-in-class finance organization.
- Foster and maintain productive working relationships with other departments.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of business experience in accounting and financial analysis in a high-transaction volume company.
- Ability to analyze results and assess financial and strategic impacts of business decisions.
- Financial and economic modeling skills.
- Strong knowledge and proficient experience with Microsoft Excel. Advanced database skills desirable. Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools are a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Must be able to convey information to all levels of the organization in a clear, focused, and concise manner.