Staffing & Recruiting
Our client located on the North side of Indy is seeking a Corporate Recruiter who reports directly to the HR Director and will be responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing and attracting talent and generating recruitment plans.
This highly visible position will need to network and develop strong business relationships within the organization and industry. This person will work with an existing HR team to develop recruiting excellence for the organization.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills.
- Develop and maintain all job descriptions and job postings; execute all required job postings in a timely manner.
- Develop recruitment initiatives and organizational marketing materials to attract applicants.
- Complete and distribute high quality weekly and monthly staffing reports to HR Director.
- Develop, maintain and present HR recruiting metrics.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiate and maintain contact with qualified candidates for specific job openings throughout recruitment and hiring process.
- Review and coordinate candidate applications, conducts phone interviews/ screenings as needed, refer candidates to hiring managers, and participate in applicant interviews as needed.
- Coordinate participation in various job fairs and may be required to make presentations.
- Develop/maintain contacts and act as liaison with schools, alumni groups, outreach organizations, and other groups as necessary to meet recruiting objectives.
- Coordinate with external recruiters and outside employment agencies to attract and identify select candidates.
- Research, identify and recommend best practices for full cycle recruitment function, including alternative staffing strategies.
- Extremely perceptive person, who can relate to individuals at all levels.
- Present themselves professionally and ethically.
- Sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Full life cycle recruiting.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook, web based and social media recruiting resources.