The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Accounting Department and processing invoices for payment. This opportunity is very fast paced within a collaborative team. Receives vendor credit memo invoices and verifies accuracy by working with field management to match to FM RGPO’s (Return Goods Purchase Order).
- Process Credit Memo Invoices and match to open RGPO’s from the DFV Aging.
- Accumulate and provide backup to support requests to vendors for return on investments.
- Research & resolve items on the DFV Aging that are +60 Days old.
- Work with vendor Sales representatives and FM branch managers to resolve problems
- File invoices, credits, and other related paperwork.
- Perform similar and related duties to achieve objectives while using methods consistent with our client’s culture.
- 3+ years of successfully demonstrated experience in an office environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Application (WORD, Excel) skills.
- Previous experience with Oracle/JD Edwards Enterprise One Accounting Softwar
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 -3 years of successfully demonstrated experience in an office environment.
- Ability to work in a Team environment and interface well with other Departments.
- Must possess excellent data entry skills (40 – 60+ wpm).
- Intermediate Microsoft Application (WORD, Excel) skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Must possess Organizational skills.