Accounting Administrative Staffing & Recruiting
Milliner & Associates is growing! In order to effectively continue to provide superior service to our business partners and candidates, we are excited to create this role with our team!
- Answering phones and directing accordingly.
- Providing support to our managers, employees, and guests.
- Ensure interview rooms are in order.
- Assisting with onboarding duties and paperwork:
- Setting up new hires in our payroll system.
- Completing documentation in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Providing new hires with timekeeping instructions.
- Assist with collection of weekly employee timecards.
- Data entry of payroll information as needed.
- Assist with filing and other duties as assigned.
- Energetic, fun and hard-working.
- You must be comfortable in a small office/team environment.
- Multi-tasking, Organizational Skills and Accuracy are an absolute must.
- Flexibility in project workflow is key in this dynamic fast-moving environment.
Education and Experience:
- Solid computer skills: Microsoft Office, Database software, and possess excellent data input skills.
- Associates Degree, Administrative or Accounting desired