||Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounting Associate will be responsible for supporting the Accounting Department and processing invoices for payment. This opportunity is very fast paced within a collaborative team.
- Primarily responsible for the processing & administration of vendor invoices for payments.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approvals prior to payment.
- 3 way & 2 way matches
- Wire requests
- Check Requests
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Assistance in the weekly payment process as required.
- Maintain documentation in accordance with company policy.
- With manager approval, work streamline processes and maximize efficiencies.
- Work with Corporate and Plant Purchasing personnel to streamline processes.
- Maintain monthly site calls with plant purchasing.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- item one
- item two
- item three
Education and Experience:
- 2 years Accounting/Accounts Payable related experience preferred
- GED or High School Diploma
- High level of accuracy when keying numbers
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively work with individuals both inside and outside of the company
- Successful individual will have strong team skills that will enable them to interact with the entire organization
- Proficiency in use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in an integrated accounting system is a plus